Wednesday, September 3, 2008

sharing some photos: H+A wedding

This is “old news” considering it happened back in July, but I wanted to share a few more of my favorites from Heather + Al’s wedding that I shot.

Back story:
The Tuesday before Heather’s wedding, Caroline, Mary, and I were sitting outside on the deck of 711 like we often did, talking about the topic of the moment. This night, it happened to be Heath’s wedding. Mary mentioned offhand that Heather didn’t hire a photographer and I was speechless. I had no idea! I had made it clear to my friends a while back that I didn’t want to shoot friends’ weddings (mixing friends and money is way too complicated), but I couldn’t let one of my good friends go without great photographs of her day. The Thursday before her wedding, Heath and I decided I would shoot her wedding.

It was my greatest pleasure to do this for Heather and Al – they were BEYOND thankful.

(Photos attached)











love!

No comments: