Sunday, September 7, 2008

a few of my favorite online places

No, not my own… If you have some time to kill, check out one (or more) of these FABULOUSLY entertaining blogs:

Jessica Claire - Photographer:
Get ready for some serious eye candy. Omigoodness, her photos are SO beautiful. Gorgeous color, composition, light…. Definitely one of my top 5 favorite photographers.

Seth’s Blog:
A great marketing blog... Great advice and interesting reads.

The Superficial – Because You’re Ugly:
The online equivalent to the trashy celebrity mags like US weekly and OK.

Snippet and Ink – Daily Wedding Inspiration:
I know, I’m a huge sap… but I have a HUGE blog-crush on this one. Gorgeous layouts and color palettes and products for weddings and events… (by the way, there is a great list of other blogs down the left-hand side of the page to lead you to discover more lovely things online!)

A $10,000 Wedding:
Another wedding blog, dedicated to diy and budget wedding ideas, while still being incredibly chic and fabulous. Love.

With this ring:
one LAST wedding blog! I just rediscovered this one... a girl after my design heart. LOVE all of her posts.

Decor8:
Interior design, travel, and other beautiful things.


All of these blogs do SUCH a good job of serving the purpose that they intend to... they are not trying to do everything at once, and it gives them such personality and utility; I visit the different blogs based on what I want to read. Let me know what you think of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list! Thanks for the links. I'm always on the search for great wedding sites and blogs for my clients.