Monday, September 8, 2008

Crackberry

It’s not just a phone… it’s a lifestyle.

Seriously.

I have used my phone to: get directions, find a restaurant, check my flight status, check my e-mail, look at Facebook, check my balance in my checking account (that’s never fun), post on my blog, priced a product online, take pictures…

All of that, and I feel like it integrated smoothly into my life. It’s not an addiction – it’s just so darn convenient to be able to look up something wherever I am, whenever I want.

It’s such a sign of the times… I am constantly connected to information and people – I wonder if we actually get things done faster now, or if we are so caught up in technology for the sake of technology?



love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I would definately be lost without mine!!! Sad to say... But it has definately become my security blanket! Haha