Monday, September 8, 2008

for a friend ;-)

... you'll have to forgive me; I know I only dedicated Saturdays to weddings. Today is CLEARLY not a Saturday.

I just couldn't wait to post this beautiful board I've come up with... plus, I created it based off of one of my dear friend's style (you know who you are! hehe) and I didn't really want to make HER wait either!

I'm not sure if I quite nailed her style... I'll keep you posted :)

inspiration: outdoorsy-chic, green/white/gray color scheme

(click to view larger)


P.S. Kara - if you want me to make you one, e-mail me some ideas on colors, theme (?), style, location, etc. I am having WAY too much fun with this...



gray dress: Melissa Sweet
necklaces: hazelnutcottage
cake, bouquet, & shoe photographs: Jessica Claire
luminaries: Martha Stewart Weddings
cuff bracelet: SORRY! Forgot to write this down :(
hair, centerpiece: Brides.com
barn (both photos),green flower ball, birch arch, couple kissing: What Junebug Loves Blog
wedding dress: Lazaro
classic car: Mimi Design (found on Junebug)
ring pillow: Anna Whitford

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaye, you definitely have a knack for putting things together! Too bad marriage isnt even on the horizon for me (for AT LEAST another four years or more) otherwise I would for surely ask for your help in preparing for the big day! Actually, don't be too surprised if you get a call from me a while down the road. Hehe:)