Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wedding planning is...

A process. And a half. My head is swimming with ideas, thoughts, prices, budgets, colors,.... It goes on and on!

So I wasn't originally going to blog much about planning my wedding. I read a couple of wedding blogs that are fabulous and entertaining and lovely. When I get so much information from them, I didn't really feel the need to record my whole process. Until now. I feel like my head is going to explode with ideas (really, I am that much of a dork) and I need a place to compile all of them. I'm such a visual thinker, I really want a place where I can see all of my work in one place. Hopefully it'll give me a better sense how it is all coming together.

So my lovely (neglected) readers, here I go. Please feel free to comment as usual, the input helps so much.


Without further ado, my 'vision' for the day is a thoughtful and unique wedding, with clean details and modern colors. I want most of the "things" from my wedding to be able to be used again in my home or friends homes. I have a tight budget, so the wedding won't be extravagent (nor would I want it to be) but I've always loved quality and beautiful design.

My main color palatte, grey & orange, and the pattern I will be using throughout:
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments: