Monday, April 27, 2009

One last thing...

I LOVED this...

Per Mar's suggestion, my wedding colors are officially changed to silver and tangerine instead of grey and orange. Hehe.
Speaking of colors, why do people only have two colors? My colors will actually be more like this:

Lots of silver, slate, platinum, and some black as the base color. From there, my accents will include tangerine orange, and sprinkles of lemon, and burgundy. I'm going for modern chic mixed with citrus-y summer fun.

I don't love everything about all of the photos I posted, but each of them has a part that I love. I'm sure you get the drift.

xoxoxo GOOD NIGHT!
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Hey! If you have any ideas about cakes... my aunt liz and my sister-in-law emily do fake cakes...if you are interested in that at all their website is www.ultimatefakecakes.com
Just figured I would let you know