Wednesday, October 29, 2008

insomniac=me

It is currently 1:03 on my clock, and I am STILL up. I have been SUCH an insomniac these last couple of nights. Plus I've been having weird dreams. Anyway, I digress...


I have random thoughts at night:

First, a tribute to my GIRLS:
I love you girls. For listening to me bitch and whine sometimes. For telling me about your lives, feelings, and frustrations so we can all vent together (hey, I guess we are all pretty normal). For being genuine and real. For everything. From fashion to religion, we talk about everything, and I am SO THANKFUL for all of you.

I heart diet coke. So much that I probably drank about 2 liters tonight at a'bees. I'm really going to be in trouble someday if that stuff actually does cause cancer...

I get to talk to B on Friday!! Like the day after tomorrow's tomorrow!! (Follow that?)

I am currently doing what is called the "senior slide" As in, please just give me my diploma so I can leave? Thanks.

OH!!! I almost forgot!!! I LOVE that you are leaving comments for me, my dear faithful readers. They're like a little present in my inbox every time. Kind of like text messages are a present on your cell. Except blog-o-liscious.



Pretty much whenever I write in here I'm 85% delirious. You all are going to start thinking I'm losing my mind or something (psst... its true, I am).


xoxoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U get to talk to B on friday that is soo exciting im sure!!! I hope that doesn't mean he got kicked out of the camp tho : ) im sure he didn't. Well i shall be gone on a most beautiful cruise..hehe...so i hope u and him have a great talk and u feel better afterwards : )!!