Monday, October 27, 2008

Just another day...

Who invented Mondays anyway? Yuck...

Sleep didn't come easy last night... I'm pretty sure I tossed and turned all night :(

Military relationships are hard! Such a newsflash, right? :) I'm just trying to stay busy and not think about B as much as possible. But man, this just sucks. I haven't talked to him for about 3 weeks now... Another 6 to go. Its hard to imagine doing a whole year-long deployment -- but at least then we'd be able to talk every couple of days. I guess we'll have to figure out how to deal with that when/if it happens.

Enough whining from me...

On a happy note: the holiday season is coming, QUICK! Halloween this week, Thanksgiving next month, then CHRISTMAS!! I love this time of the year (despite the ever-dropping temperatures and snow clouds looming). I already have a pretty good idea of what I'm getting everybody - ha, I'm such a dork! :) Only thing I don't know is what I want! Mostly just to spend some QT with my boyga and then move downstate. So my dear faithful readers, what are YOU asking Santa for this year? Leave a comment with your list!

XoxoxoX
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree im a day late so its tuesday..but mondays bite. i got yelled at at work yesterday which of course is always fun..i think we should veto them hahaha :) and as far as my christmas list to santa i dont really have one...but hopefully he puts some sense in my brain so i can make up my mind about things haha : ) a girl can hope hehe ...jen...