Monday, October 20, 2008

monday morning blues

For the second day in a row I've hit "dismiss" on my alarm instead of "snooze"... And promptly slept right through my first class of the day. My sleepy subconscience must really want me to fail my classes and stay in the yoop forever! Ahhh!

I just got back from detroit last night... I had a great weekend! I hung out with J and E all weekend, who I haven't seen in FOREVER it feels like! Ate dinner at the Brighton House Restaraunt, which was deliscious! And also had live entertainment (an old guy singing, who was actually really good)!

The reason I made the trip down on my shoestring college budget was to interview with Enterprise. The first one went well - I got a second interview that same day! Now I'm just waiting to see if I got the 3rd and final interview.

Speaking of interviews, I still haven't heard back yet from Cat - who I interviewed with after Career Day at MTU.

So, two leads in the job arena as of now... I'm continueing to scan the search engines almost every day looking for other openings I am qualified for. We'll see.

Anyway, I really should get going to my second class! What a crappy start to a Monday...

Xoxo KAYE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad ur back to your blogging...cause remember i read it :) its not the same at my house anymore without u and erin but hopefully you get this job and move here in January *fingers crossed* : )