Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More OpLove LOVE {Fort Campbell Photographer}

Dan and Stacey are adorable... not to mention their two little ones (and #3 on the way)! I absolutely adored the flags they brought along for thier session... the kids loved waving them around. So much so, in fact - one of the boys almost poked his dad's eye out. But check out the shot we got .... SO worth it. ;-)

army-family2

army-family1

army-family3

I don't think I stopped laughing the whole session. The kids kept me quite entertained. {I LOVE my job}

army-family4

1 comment:

The one who waits said...

Kaye, I am amazed at these pictures. It's funny, you look at your family all the time, but sometimes it takes a wonderful photographer to REALLY bring out the joy and happiness in their faces. We look at the boys' smiles all the time, but suddenly they look different in these pictures. You've really captured all of us at our best. We absolutely cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures. And yes, Dan is VERY happy his eye is intact. It was a super fun photo shoot :)