Sunday, July 18, 2010

Army strong.

Last week a photographed an OpLove session, and had such a wonderful time with this family! Operation Love is a fantastic volunteer organization that provides free portrait sessions and photo albums to families who have a soldier that is about to deploy, is deployed, or want their homecoming photographed (see the website for more information). I can only do a limited number of these (living next to a post with 30,000 soldiers could put me in the poor house!) but I LOVE every single one. As an army wife myself, I know how much photographs are treasured when your loved one is away, and I hope these portraits keep their daddy strong while he is overseas. Much love!

operation-love1

operation-love2

operation-love4

operation-love3

operation-love5

2 comments:

Alanna said...

I love the 2nd one!

Unknown said...

Kaye, I am loving looking at your photographs! Keep posting.