Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The big softbox in the sky! {Clarksville Portrait Photographer}

Here are a few sneak peeks from my family portrait session yeterday... I had such a blast with Rebecca & Stony's family. The weather was PERFECT, aside from being a bit humid (still getting used to that!) the sky was delisciously overcast and wonderful.

I love casual family portraits - modern, but not something that is going to look out of style on your wall a year or five from now. Enjoy!


modern-family-portrait1

modern-family-portrait2

modern-family-portrait3


There's still time to take advantage of my June special and book a portrait apppointment with no sitting fee!

1 comment:

Bethany Ann said...

Love these! The humidity here is awful! I've lived around here my whole life and I'm still not used to it. haha!!
Great images of the happy family!!!