Thursday, May 13, 2010

KAYE Photo

Hi (again),

2 posts in one day! After not posting for months! Whew! :-)

So, drum roll please, check out my new photography website:
http://www.kayephoto.com

So, being down in Clarksville, I decided I'd like to get back into photography - starting with portraits, part time. Banker by day, photographer by night kind of thing. :-)

A couple factors went into this decision:
I MISS it. I loved being able to be a happy part of people's lives, from graduations, to engagements, to births...

Bobby told me I needed a hobby! Ha, something to do while he's playing Modern Warfare on the PS3.

I've always had a love affair with beautiful images, and I have plans for running the business super efficiently.

I'm excited!! There are several super-talented photographers here in the Clarksville area, so there is definitely stiff competition. Time to start my grass roots guerilla marketing campaign (i.e. get clients without spending tons of money).

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Amanda Kay said...

Glad you're getting back into it - I always wondered why you quit when you were so good at it. Good luck!