Thursday, August 6, 2009

Running of the Brides!

I think the event is best described in photos... (all courtesy of the lovely and talented Kara Granroth!)


Walking, mirror in hand to the event... with our faulty map. Totally went about 2 miles out of our way trying to find the place.



Waiting in the 3 block long line!



Once in the doors, the entire floor was utter chaos. Jen and I are trying to get through the crowd to claim a spot where I can try on dresses.


All of the racks where bare when we got in, and stayed bare the whole time we were there. To get new dresses to try on, the girls had to barter with other groups of girls!



One of the many no-goes of the morning.



Ha! I think I made this face a lot. After trading up numerous times, we were SUCCESSFUL! I ended up buying my dress here!



Nap time.

No comments: